How it Works…
How it works
We have over 70 items of bisque (ready fired unpainted pottery) to choose from to make your unique piece of pottery. Once you have decided what you want to paint, we have 60 bright coloured underglaze paints to work with. Our Resource Centre has all the tools and gadgets you need to create a work of art. We can help you as much or as little as you like from our 30 years experience of teaching Ceramics and Pottery.
- Your shape of pots such as mugs, plates, animals, money boxes, vases, plant pots, tiles and more. Cost from £3 to £25.
- Great selection of easy to use paints to choose from.
- Lots of tools, brushes and gadgets to help you.
- Books to give you ideas.
- Help on hand if you need it.
- Once you have finished your pot it will be glazed to a high gloss food safe finish and ready to collect within 7 days.
- We also do “Make and Take” so you can paint and take it away on the day. T- Shirt painting, use of artist Acrylics on items that are not for food and we offer glass painting as well.
- There is a Studio Fee of £4 unless you are an annual member. What you get for your Studio Fee is up to 3 hours studio time, firing of your pot and free drinks, tea, coffee, or soft drinks. There is also a free car park. The price of your bisque shape is on the shelf.
- It is better to book to save disappointment. If you just turn up there may be no seats, or if there is a party on then we are not open for others to paint.
- We do concessions for large groups of 10 to 25. To book call Rachel on 07970793727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org