Clay and potters wheel partys
Want a Clay party, making your own Pottery from scratch. We then glaze and fire it for you
“Claying Around” A
- 2 hours of fun at the Studio
- Have a go on the Spin Art machine, time allowing
- Making Modells from Clay such as a Fish, Door Plaque, Mobile, Coiled Pot or a Basket. Note all the children will do the same project
The cost of the party is £120 for one to ten children (£12 per head thereafter, maximum 16)
Claying around” B
- Party Invitations
- 2 ½ hours of fun at the Studio
- Each child goes on the Potter’s Wheel
- Each child paints a ready made Pot while they wait for their turn on the Wheel
Cost £150 for 1 to 6 children (£25 per head thereafter, maximum 10)
You are welcome to bring along your own food as we have another room to set it out. The Studio is closed when your party is on making it very private. You will also have Rachel’s guidance throughout the party.
There is some parking at the side of the Studio and third of an acre of garden to play in or have you picnic in.
Wheel party and paint a pot what our customers thought.
My daughter wanted a birthday party which involved pottery. After searching for pottery parties I came across Rachel’s website.
My daughter and her friends had a fabulous craft experience creating pots on the Potters Wheel, painting animals of their choice and making colourful cards, all of which they eventually get to take home with them. Rachel and her assistant were lovely and friendly giving one to one attention to the girls, leading to a fun and enjoyable crafts morning. We would definitely recommend this experience to our friends and family.